through years of detailed research. The use of these tools and their effectiveness has been scientifically validated over and over again.
IASTM instruments make it faster and easier to treat myo-fascial dysfunction. They magnify the abnormalities (scars, restrictions and adhesions) in the fascia and make it easier to locate the area to treat. Using a tool focuses the force through an area smaller than your finger with less friction which allows a more efficient treatment. The goal is to trigger an inflammatory healing response. This will stimulate the production of new collagen and proper, functional, pain-free healing.
- Decreases overall time of treatment
- Allows faster rehabilitation/recovery
- Reduces need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent
- Clients can continue to engage in everyday activities
- Applied specifically to your painful range of motion
If you have any questions about the services that we provide our patients, please contact us today at (989) 686-6808.